Finally Back

Take the time and tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Neverhesitate72

Finally Back

Post by Neverhesitate72 »

Hey guys wassup been on the new site looking around for a while but i finally register just want to say thanks to BOBLOOK for the corner clear lights a few years back since then i got married and had a son so its been hard financially for me to work on my car i have a 1980 corolla hatch and i am new to engines i would love to get inputs and advice on my build up, i want to find a really good mechanic that has years of experience on 3tc motors if you guys no someone in Florida point me to the right person i do not want to rush anything i want to take my time and learn through you guys and make sure my car gets done the right way i want to know how much Hp can the 3tc engine push all motor i am not going to be racing the car im more of a cruiser but i want to know that my car has the power if i want to use it i am not on a budget so let me now about the best parts. i appreciate any advice you guys have thanks

P.S i will be posting pics of my car soon
BOBLOOK

Re: Finally Back

Post by BOBLOOK »

Welcome i recognized the username immediately when i activate it, But i ship so much shit can remember :lol: :lol: Great to have you around
The day we learn to think