Hello from Memphis, TN

Take the time and tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Memphis3TC

Hello from Memphis, TN

Post by Memphis3TC »

Hi everyone!

I'm from the Memphis area and looking to get back into the old school Toyota community. I've previously owned 2 older Corollas. I had a 71 Corolla 2 dr coupe that was a mini stock dirt car that I converted back into a street car. It had a high compression 3TC with a longtube header, ported head, and 2bbl carb. My other car was a 79 Corolla 2dr coupe that was a mild piston, rod, 4bbl and nitrous build 3TC. Ive always loved these cars and I've owned numerous other cars throughout the years but my passion at heart has always been the old Toyotas. I hope to contribute what little I know and learn a lot from everyone here. I will keep everyone updated on my progress back into a car of my own. I'm planning on building a 9 second street car to go out and pick on our local Memphis Muscle guys. I also own a built(minus sleeves) turbocharged D16 powered Honda Civic. Once tuned it should have a little over 400whp. My 1970 Skylark is a long term 2 door hardtop Restomod project with a numbers matching 350/350 combo. I picked it up from a barn not too far from my house. Its undergone frame off resto and is currently 60% reassembled. Looking forward to learning a lot on here!!!
1999 Toyota TRD Solara - DD
1970 Buick Skylark - Restomod Project
1993 Honda Civic - Built and Boosted D series
3TC engine project - currently in progress and looking for a 80-83 2dr or wagon shell to drag race.
pufito18

Re: Hello from Memphis, TN

Post by pufito18 »

welcome to 3tc bro
BOBLOOK

Re: Hello from Memphis, TN

Post by BOBLOOK »

pufito18 wrote:welcome to 3tc bro
The day we learn to think