TATE QUIETO 1.8 >2016,,Mission accomplish EFI + Boost

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

3trolla79

Re: TATE QUIETO 1.8

Post by 3trolla79 »

toyotero2dend wrote:Thanks for the compliment on my toy 3trolla,,and yes it's like you say it wasn't bought,,it was built!! I hope your wish comes true and some old toy shows up and bust the chargers !?%# lol :D
One day my friend one day haha I've seen 1 Datsun 510 but he didn't wanna try he said money and time and patience wouldn't replace the build if there weren't a lot of cops out he would rip a mustang apart but watever haha ya really nice build though if you ever come across somone in northern Cali near sanjose or somthin let me know always lookin to learn from some old tricks
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

By the way where did u get your brake master upgrade
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

toyotero2dend wrote:Thank you Mallito about time I made it to a car show lol.hows the starlet coming along?
Still on hold :cry: having second thoughts of swapping to tacoma motor but I'm gonna finish first what I started then maybe start looking for tacoma parts and then swap. Let's see I can't go another year with no fun.
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

3trolla the master & fittings I got it from jegs but the rod that goes to the pedal has to get modified ;) ..Mallito I would say finish it have your fun watch you don't break it,,then you can sell the set up & start the Tacoma one ,just my suggestion ;) .
Last edited by toyotero2dend on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tate Quieto
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

toyotero2dend wrote:3trolla the master & fittings I got it from jegs but the rod that goes to the pedal has he get modified ;) ..Mallito I would say finish it have your fun watch you don't break it,,then you can sell the set up & start the Tacoma one ,just my suggestion ;) .

Yup that's the plan
pr2157

Post by pr2157 »

Te Botaste Con Esa! Awesome Build!
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Thank you Pr2157 ese es mi weekend toy ;)
Tate Quieto
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Image. Image.. HARD WORK pays off ;) Tate Quieto got 1st place trophy for its engine bay & 3rd place for best 80s corolla. @ Fall Nationals car show. Thanks to Jr.(teamtoyminator)'great judge not just cause I was among the winners but because he did a great job threw out the entire day keeping all the old school toys together , not like pass events where they were all scattered around mixed up with all kinds of cars.Great job Jr. ;)
Tate Quieto
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Will upload some more pic.s later ,,photo bucket is acting up :evil: :idea: see if it works now...I be switching them to the car show section....Image..Image
Tate Quieto
spiceisler

Post by spiceisler »

The cars look awesome guys? Wish I had made it out to the meet? Congrats on the win? We we are done I willmdef roll with you guys.