3TCgarage Incident

Welcome to 3TCgarage Forum the Toyota enthusiast community.
Here you can post info, Report bugs, regarding to the forum. If you encounter registering issue read the related topics.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

3tc4lyfe

Re: 3TCgarage Incident

Post by 3tc4lyfe »

happy to be back,good job ned hope we can get all the info back
Foxau2

Post by Foxau2 »

So is there any hope of getting the old threads back? When/if we do get the old stuff back will all current info be lost when it's restored? I'm just curious to know if I should start over on my threads or hold out until it's restored?

Nate
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Foxau2 wrote:So is there any hope of getting the old threads back? When/if we do get the old stuff back will all current info be lost when it's restored? I'm just curious to know if I should start over on my threads or hold out until it's restored?

Nate
Nate do you remember the topic subject so i can search for them ! let me know !
PITAYO

Post by PITAYO »

You shouldn't hold yourself responsible or blame yourself either. This day & age it's proved that computers are Not 100% perfect as with the constant upgrades that are easily overlooked!. I give you 150% Respect for stepping up & taking over this great site as well I give the same Respect to all the members for keeping this site 3TCgarage up & running strong!.

I know as the rest of us that it will take time for the lost posts to be found & restored on here again, such as; Dashboard repair thread, Electrical & Engine help to help other members tackle the most common problems in their Corollas.

Please keep in mind that the members here as well myself stand by your side & got your back all the way Bro!.
William
If it's Not a Toyota then it's Junk!!!
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Thanks for the support !

In matter of time i will ad the most frequent help tech post manually here ;)
The day we learn to think
nipodenso

Post by nipodenso »

Go ahead guys, you'll do best...My compliments.....
Flashg7

Post by Flashg7 »

Hey guys, Thanks for getting this Board back up. Does anyone happen to have the writeup on how to eliminate the brake booster on a TE series car? I'd like to do the conversion to my car.

Thanks,
Gordon
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Flashg7 wrote:Hey guys, Thanks for getting this Board back up. Does anyone happen to have the writeup on how to eliminate the brake booster on a TE series car? I'd like to do the conversion to my car.

Thanks,
Gordon

the majority use wilwood brake master to eliminate the booster thats the easiest route
Flashg7

Post by Flashg7 »

BOBLOOK wrote:
Flashg7 wrote:Hey guys, Thanks for getting this Board back up. Does anyone happen to have the writeup on how to eliminate the brake booster on a TE series car? I'd like to do the conversion to my car.

Thanks,
Gordon

the majority use wilwood brake master to eliminate the booster thats the easiest route
Thanks for the reply Boblook! For what make and model of car is the Wilwood master? Or is there a part number? I also recall reading that I have to shorten the pushrod, by 100mm I think. Anything else I should be aware of before I try it?

Thanks!
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Have al those info in may database at home when I reach home I post them here.i