3TCgarage Incident

Welcome to 3TCgarage Forum the Toyota enthusiast community.
Here you can post info, Report bugs, regarding to the forum. If you encounter registering issue read the related topics.

Moderators: AE25, BOBLOOK, pufito18

3tc4lyfe
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:10 am

Re: 3TCgarage Incident

Post by 3tc4lyfe » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:40 am

happy to be back,good job ned hope we can get all the info back

User avatar
Foxau2
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:26 pm
Location: Clearfield, UT

Re: 3TCgarage Incident

Post by Foxau2 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:00 pm

So is there any hope of getting the old threads back? When/if we do get the old stuff back will all current info be lost when it's restored? I'm just curious to know if I should start over on my threads or hold out until it's restored?

Nate
Image

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Re: 3TCgarage Incident

Post by Admin » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Foxau2 wrote:So is there any hope of getting the old threads back? When/if we do get the old stuff back will all current info be lost when it's restored? I'm just curious to know if I should start over on my threads or hold out until it's restored?

Nate
Nate do you remember the topic subject so i can search for them ! let me know !

PITAYO
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Re: 3TCgarage Incident

Post by PITAYO » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:17 pm

You shouldn't hold yourself responsible or blame yourself either. This day & age it's proved that computers are Not 100% perfect as with the constant upgrades that are easily overlooked!. I give you 150% Respect for stepping up & taking over this great site as well I give the same Respect to all the members for keeping this site 3TCgarage up & running strong!.

I know as the rest of us that it will take time for the lost posts to be found & restored on here again, such as; Dashboard repair thread, Electrical & Engine help to help other members tackle the most common problems in their Corollas.

Please keep in mind that the members here as well myself stand by your side & got your back all the way Bro!.
William
If it's Not a Toyota then it's Junk!!!

BOBLOOK
Posts: 2286
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: Under a bonned in Netherlands.

Re: 3TCgarage Incident

Post by BOBLOOK » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Thanks for the support !

In matter of time i will ad the most frequent help tech post manually here ;)
The day we learn to think

nipodenso
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:15 pm
Location: Puerto Rico
Contact:

Re: 3TCgarage Incident

Post by nipodenso » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:50 am

Go ahead guys, you'll do best...My compliments.....

Flashg7
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:41 am

Re: 3TCgarage Incident

Post by Flashg7 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:41 am

Hey guys, Thanks for getting this Board back up. Does anyone happen to have the writeup on how to eliminate the brake booster on a TE series car? I'd like to do the conversion to my car.

Thanks,
Gordon

BOBLOOK
Posts: 2286
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: Under a bonned in Netherlands.

Re: 3TCgarage Incident

Post by BOBLOOK » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:19 am

Flashg7 wrote:Hey guys, Thanks for getting this Board back up. Does anyone happen to have the writeup on how to eliminate the brake booster on a TE series car? I'd like to do the conversion to my car.

Thanks,
Gordon


the majority use wilwood brake master to eliminate the booster thats the easiest route
The day we learn to think

Flashg7
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:41 am

Re: 3TCgarage Incident

Post by Flashg7 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:03 am

BOBLOOK wrote:
Flashg7 wrote:Hey guys, Thanks for getting this Board back up. Does anyone happen to have the writeup on how to eliminate the brake booster on a TE series car? I'd like to do the conversion to my car.

Thanks,
Gordon


the majority use wilwood brake master to eliminate the booster thats the easiest route
Thanks for the reply Boblook! For what make and model of car is the Wilwood master? Or is there a part number? I also recall reading that I have to shorten the pushrod, by 100mm I think. Anything else I should be aware of before I try it?

Thanks!

BOBLOOK
Posts: 2286
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: Under a bonned in Netherlands.

Re: 3TCgarage Incident

Post by BOBLOOK » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:33 am

Have al those info in may database at home when I reach home I post them here.i
The day we learn to think

Post Reply