Welcome To The New Home of 3TC

This is the area where you vent or otherwise call each ofter out.
You can go off, but mods can use their discretion
11 posts Page 1 of 2
I hate when they put v8's on rotors or rotors on toyotas it just doesn't feel right :evil:
I hate when they determine whether you have to put in your toyota yes or no :!: If you want to do a slurrypump swap go ahead is your car :twisted:
The day we learn to think
personally I just don't like LS swaps... in anything. I like my toyota to be toyota. but to each their own...
d3thtr4p wrote: personally I just don't like LS swaps... in anything. I like my toyota to be toyota. but to each their own...

that my opion and how I feel but like you said to each there own ;)
As long as it runs the way i like and intended, i dont care to swap a air cooled VW engine in a Supra!
SF5 FOZZY
don't most Toyotas come with rotors?
Toyota1515 wrote: As long as it runs the way i like and intended, i dont care to swap a air cooled VW engine in a Supra!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MY 3tc is so Grumpy! I feel like eating one or two Rotaries for breakfast today!
Grumpy3TC wrote:
Toyota1515 wrote: As long as it runs the way i like and intended, i dont care to swap a air cooled VW engine in a Supra!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah right? :D
SF5 FOZZY
They put 2jz in everything :evil: :evil: :evil:
The day we learn to think
I'm sick of people telling me to put an LS into my Corolla. I'm tired of seeing them and personally I don't care for how V8's sound.
11 posts Page 1 of 2