Beard is still in development

Welcome to 3TCgarage Forum the Toyota enthusiast community.
Here you can post info, Report bugs, regarding to the forum. If you encounter registering issue read the related topics.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Admin
Site Admin

Beard is still in development

Post by Admin »

Board is still in development can happen that sometime it show unavailable for the needed update and setting configurations!
VinceG2

Re: Beard is still in development

Post by VinceG2 »

Hope you are growing a nice long "beard". :lol:

Seriously, I am glad to see that the board isn't just going to disappear forever. That was my first thought when I saw it gone. I had been on here years ago, and then haven't been on for years and just recenrtly started reading here again since I have been messing around alittle with my Corolla.

I really enjoy reading the old posts on the mods such as the LED upggrade to the gauges (Just did that!) and the Saturn alternator upgrade. It's this site that is full of info and made me feel confident enough to work on the car a little.

- Vince
UtahSleeper

Post by UtahSleeper »

So, any estimates on when you think the old db will be restored?
Attempt at a car channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/UtahSleeper
1980 Corolla
1988 Celica Alltrac
2013 FR-S
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

UtahSleeper wrote:So, any estimates on when you think the old db will be restored?
Don't know only if the site author still have access to the root file i can merge those data to the new one !

The onboard backup simple only stored 27 tables normally 63. It most have be do the old version even the phpbb local guys who analyze the data don't comprehended why it happen !

For now i found an way to decode the old broken files to get out the most important info and incorporate them manually here. Lots of work :oops:

Thats all i can do !
The day we learn to think