RACING TV SHOWS VIDEO TOPIC POST THEM UP

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

toyorotor

RACING TV SHOWS VIDEO TOPIC POST THEM UP

Post by toyorotor »

Any of you ever watch these street racing shows they have on tv these days, "streetoutlaws/ etc"
Don't any of you ever wish someone import would show up there and WHOOP all there A$$.....lol
I would love to see someone like "santosTurbo" or anyone with a 3tc/2rz/13b just go out there and clean up...
Toyota1515

Re: RACING TV SHOWS

Post by Toyota1515 »

toyorotor wrote:I would love to see someone like "santosTurbo" go out there and clean up...
LMAO!
SF5 FOZZY
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Well the VW bug isn't an Import but i found it to be awesome :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsqQG_bKiA
The day we learn to think
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

mikealike

Post by mikealike »

Chino did go to pinks and they said he was to fast. So needless to say he didn't get to run!
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
Paypal luzunaris99@gmail.com
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

Pinks is one thing and Streetoutlaws is another, they wont stand a chance in StreetOutlaws, Those cars that are in the top 5 are mid 7 second cars and these guys are use to race NO PREP races!
SF5 FOZZY
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Toyota1515 wrote:Pinks is one thing and Streetoutlaws is another, they wont stand a chance in StreetOutlaws, Those cars that are in the top 5 are mid 7 second cars and these guys are use to race NO PREP races!
I doubt Streetoutlaws 7 sec cars can apply near the 55% of there power on street
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

BOBLOOK wrote:
Toyota1515 wrote:Pinks is one thing and Streetoutlaws is another, they wont stand a chance in StreetOutlaws, Those cars that are in the top 5 are mid 7 second cars and these guys are use to race NO PREP races!
I doubt Streetoutlaws 7 sec cars can apply near the 55% of there power on street
true that but it will apply as well to other cars, but you may be surprised how good these guys can do on no prep buddy!
SF5 FOZZY
mikealike

Post by mikealike »

Toyota1515 wrote:
BOBLOOK wrote:
true that but it will apply as well to other cars, but you may be surprised how good these guys can do on no prep buddy!
they do well, but if i had a 700 ci motor in anything it would haul butt
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
Paypal luzunaris99@gmail.com
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

:D :lol: :)
SF5 FOZZY