What You Guys Think About This Situation......

This is the area where you vent or otherwise call each ofter out.
You can go off, but mods can use their discretion

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Toyota1515

Re: What You Guys Think About This Situation......

Post by Toyota1515 »

hachicoupe wrote:and keep in mind, you're the only one that turned a wrench on it before it blew... so there is no way I could have ****** it up.
If you LYE in all the other arguments why not lye here too?

Be honest, admit you ****** it up, first with the valve lash, second on the over rev you must do by try to be TOKIO DRIFT MASTER, gas washed oil somehow, and whatever the engine swallows,

Why you didnt tell everyone how hard i try to help you since DAY ONE? why you didnt tell everyone how i try to teach you how not to waste your money on useles stupid crap you dont need, why you didnt tell everyone how many times i told you to before do anything stupid you dont know or have doubts about, to consult with me so i can give you the best advise,

Dude you are like the DAMN DOG that bites the hand of the guy who feed him, And that buddy, is why Karma exist, but in the meanwhile i am here to tell everyone to warn others about your behavior and habits so they dont go to what i have being thru with you,

With that said, i dont feel bad at all about it. you are responsible for all what happen to you, now i said be a man and suck it up you will know better next time!
SF5 FOZZY
hachicoupe

Post by hachicoupe »

Um you told me yourself that you revved it to 8600. And my mom is an aircraft mechanic. Well beyond your level of knowledge. And one of the the other mechanic mechanics has over 50 years experience.

And my rev limiter is set at 7300. I will not move it up. When drifting, I never went over 6k. And I never even adjusted the lash... I checked it when the engine started knocking. When I found bent pushrods, I removed the head immediately.

You made it public, being like a 12 year old bitch cause you gotta cover your mistakes.

I told you what happened. You are the one that needs to admit theyre wrong. The only thing I did to the engine before it blew was change the oil.

And you were/are very helpful. But an engine doesn't blow itself up after 3200 miles unless it's improperly assembled.

And you wanna piss and moan because I took it to you directly that you made a mistake. But you put it on the internet...

The machine shops here dont work on any engine parts.

You are the one lacking integrity... I did nothing to my engine at all... until I took it apart to fix your mistakes.

Also, my cf driveshaft was $775. And was sold by a dealer. I bought it because I needed a gts driveshaft and couldn't find one. I never touched anything in the engine bay other than wiring and my oil and filter.

And you wanna speak of karma? You should have a good dose coming your way... since you wanna bitch because you made money from my engine blowing...

You're pathetic. That's all I can say. I mean I wasn't bitching at you... I was telling you why it blew. Grow up... it's sad when a grown man has to bitch on the internet. I guarantee after I replace my broken parts that it will be 100% reliable

I'm done. If you have an issue, be a man and handle it with me directly.
pufito18

Post by pufito18 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :? :? :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
que bochinchee
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

Well all the guys here could see already why i open the thread,

You and only you mess it up, i didnt tell you i rev it to 8600 LOL you make me laugh,

Have a good one fixing your ****** up buddy,

I am not bitching i am just let people know what to expect from you, yeap i got lots of Karma coming my way but the good kind, as you got yours faster than a juicy fart already! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Toyota1515 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
SF5 FOZZY
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

Is this sound like a engine with messed up rods, is this sound like i over-tight the valve-lash in order to bend 6 push-rods?

Come on! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Let me tell you buddy Aircraft mechanic and having 50 years of experience dont make your mommy or your parts changer pal know about 3TC more than me, but anyway enjoy the sound of an engine that was working perfect before you ****** it up! ;) :lol:

SF5 FOZZY
NME308

Post by NME308 »

Hi there mate,
hachicoupe wrote: When drifting,
That is all that we needed to know from the beginning.
You didn't have to go accusing an engine builder of improper work on a public forum. Actually that is quite a risky thing to be trying considering he can sue you for slander. Quite apart from ALL performance engines coming with a concrete warranty (that's the length of your mothers driveway) you bought a second hand car and went drifting.

When you and your aircraft mechanic mother next go drifting best you get an engineer to design you a sump/oiling system which is designed to cope with the specific abuse which that 'sport' exerts on an engine. Clearly the build specs indicate the engine was street performance not ultimate track/drift spec and not doing your homework has led to disaster. The Nissan crowd are constantly blowing SR20's up for just that reason. If you wish to go drifting then best you make sure the engine builder knows so he can build in the extra oiling mods required. Better yet get your mother to build the engine.

For the record I know many mechanics who I wouldn't let anywhere NEAR my modified engine as they are only useful for changing oil and performing routine maintenance as per the manufacturers service manual - in the exact same manor as an aircraft mechanic... An aircraft mechanic will only ever use correctly numbered rods as they do not have to - actually make that they are NOT allowed to - think for themselves... In a 30yr old engine being built for mild performance (not major abuse) a good engine builder will sort through many different sets of rods and match the best four to use. Hell you may even find there is not a numbers matching set of main caps if the engine has been carefully put together and line bored!

I don't know either of you from a bar of soap but you CANNOT go blaming an engine builder for a blow up in a second hand car you apparently did NOTHING with before taking it drifting.

Cheers,
Jason
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

And that sums it up on why a car that was working perfect for more than a year went to crap in couple of weeks, Thanks Jason!

Did i mention the Racing with Mustangs and BMW's Mr. "Hachicoupe" tell me about?

Again when an engine is built for performance with aftermarket parts and you brake it you cant blame the engine builder about it when you have race it, and less when you buy it as a second hand, the engine wasnt built for you or your way of racing it,

Anyway the reason for the engine to succumb was a mistake on valve lash adjustment by this guy, there is no other way the engine would bend 6 push rods in a row on one time after being running for so long,
SF5 FOZZY
hachicoupe

Post by hachicoupe »

Well I went drifting once in a parking lot once. For about 15 minutes or less...

Jason, I didn't put the thread here. He did.

Juan, ****** up rods is right. My mom took a closer look and found that 3 of them cracked. (2, 3, & 4)
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

Yeah right, whatever turns you on, lol!

That mean you did a good job ******* em up in a short time, awesome!
SF5 FOZZY
hachicoupe

Post by hachicoupe »

Toyota1515 wrote:Yeah right, whatever turns you on, lol!

That mean you did a good job ******* em up in a short time, awesome!
Whatever you say man. I'm not gonna argue. Let's ******* move on and be friends. Ok?