Putting 2jz in everything doesn't seems right

This is the area where you vent or otherwise call each ofter out.
You can go off, but mods can use their discretion

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

BOBLOOK

Putting 2jz in everything doesn't seems right

Post by BOBLOOK »

Putting 2jz in everything doesn't seems right to me it make me sick

2015 i think we will gone have only 2jz vs 2jz racing combinations :lol: :lol: racing together :evil: :evil:
The day we learn to think
Toyota1515

Re: Putting 2jz in everything doesn't seems right

Post by Toyota1515 »

BOBLOOK wrote:Putting 2jz in everything doesn't seems right to me it make me sick

2015 i think we will gone have only 2jz vs 2jz racing combinations :lol: :lol: racing together :evil: :evil:
Sounds awesome to me LOL :D :D :D :D :D That is the only engine worth of existence IMO LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SF5 FOZZY
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Toyota1515 wrote:
Sounds awesome to me LOL :D :D :D :D :D That is the only engine worth of existence IMO LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll see you only got to look at the performance parts prices and they are really worth :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Grumpy3TC

Post by Grumpy3TC »

I agree with BOB on this one.The 2JZ is a whole new category,6 cylinders in line ,long and heavy,yes make the number very quick and is a bad ass motor,NO Doubt,But what I meant is ,How nice is have a 4 bangger the can still compite with a rotor,Rotors 12A,13B ,1.2L 1.3L but the made consider a six on power strokes,Plus rotate as quick as a 2stroke.How cool is have a 4 bangger with the old reciprocate(4 strokes) movement still compete.True is you might need double the money and the fab. to make power and compete,But that what I like.To piss everybody off at the end when one of this 4 make the # at the end of the day.
MY 3tc is so Grumpy! I feel like eating one or two Rotaries for breakfast today!
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

I think the same !
Grumpy3TC wrote:I agree with BOB on this one.The 2JZ is a whole new category,6 cylinders in line ,long and heavy,yes make the number very quick and is a bad ass motor,NO Doubt,But what I meant is ,How nice is have a 4 bangger the can still compite with a rotor,Rotors 12A,13B ,1.2L 1.3L but the made consider a six on power strokes,Plus rotate as quick as a 2stroke.How cool is have a 4 bangger with the old reciprocate(4 strokes) movement still compete.True is you might need double the money and the fab. to make power and compete,But that what I like.To piss everybody off at the end when one of this 4 make the # at the end of the day.
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

nahh you guys doesnt get it,

2JZ IS THE SHIAAAAAATTTTT COÑOOOOOOOOO!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SF5 FOZZY
Grumpy3TC

Post by Grumpy3TC »

Toyota1515 wrote:nahh you guys doesnt get it,

2JZ IS THE SHIAAAAAATTTTT COÑOOOOOOOOO!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YYYYYYYYYYes!!! it its!!!No doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mean, fast,bullet proof,GODTHEM TOYOTA YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!! ;)
MY 3tc is so Grumpy! I feel like eating one or two Rotaries for breakfast today!
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Grumpy3TC wrote:
YYYYYYYYYYes!!! it its!!!No doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mean, fast,bullet proof, TOYOTA YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!! ;)
Not all of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oldeskewltoy

Post by oldeskewltoy »

Grumpy3TC wrote:But that what I like.To piss everybody off at the end when one of this 4 make the # at the end of the day.
:twisted:

:mrgreen:
NME308

Post by NME308 »

BOBLOOK wrote: Image
I smell a rat...

That picture is surprisingly similar to the engine bay of an early corolla. Not at all like you would expect to see in a full cromo chassis car. :ugeek:

Actually a LOT like the engine bay of an early corolla! I recon someone has borrowed the picture of that 2JZ blowup from here in Australia with that 7 second radial tire KE20.

I want to see the REAL blow up pics from this one! :lol:

Cheers,
Jason