People pay Rediculous prices on te72/ke70 items

This is the area where you vent or otherwise call each ofter out.
You can go off, but mods can use their discretion

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Luisito

People pay Rediculous prices on te72/ke70 items

Post by Luisito »

Lately I can't seem to get anything at a good price, people are buying items like if they were gold. :evil: you got money to pay so much for parts go for a Mercedes, Audi luxury car. Wasting my time :x can't get decent shit.
oldeskewltoy

Re: People pay Rediculous prices on te72/ke70 items

Post by oldeskewltoy »

Luisito wrote:Lately I can't seem to get anything at a good price, people are buying items like if they were gold. :evil: you got money to pay so much for parts go for a Mercedes, Audi luxury car. Wasting my time :x can't get decent shit.
don't get me started.... E7 parts are pure gold... I need a set of kouki E7 coupe tail lamps... can't find any... price isn't the issue... the availability of the part is...

I was looking around for over 2 years for a decent none SR5 interior door panel... FINALLY found a pair... they were only a little damaged

BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Those coupe lights are hard to find am looking to so I could complete a set aswell still no luck!

This ittems are getting rare by day and I agree with the most prices are ridiculous sometimes.
The day we learn to think
santos

Post by santos »

got to pay to play! its not like anyone is forcing anyone to buy something! just be patient for the good deals
santos

Post by santos »

post in the wanted section that way you don't have to pay the stupid listed prices
there are are certain peeps on here that sell parts at retarded prices and always the first to low ball when they need something :roll:

but business is business
toyorotor

Post by toyorotor »

What I don't get is the guys on Ebay with outrages Prices for TE27 stuff. "no offense to the guy in SPAIN" but come on dude, Lets be real with the prices. You have a center console listed for $600 for over 3months....... and now you some emblems for $2,200 or something.... I know they are rare parts but most of us are not going to spend that money on cars that will never be worth "dollar wise" what a Camaro/Impala/Chevelle....etc.

Just saying maybe if you lower your price you can move more stuff and help out fellow car enthusiasts.
santos

Post by santos »

you should see what nology spark plug wires for the 4age are listed at on ebay :D

by the way just a suggestion if you need parts learn the name of the part and what car its off of
if you look for ae86 headlight you pay for ae86 prices
but if you search for 1987 Toyota Corolla 2door coupe then odds are better at getting it without the Takumi Tax or sentimental value tax
oldeskewltoy

Post by oldeskewltoy »

toyorotor wrote: I know they are rare parts but most of us are not going to spend that money on cars that will never be worth "dollar wise" what a Camaro/Impala/Chevelle....etc.

Just saying maybe if you lower your price you can move more stuff and help out fellow car enthusiasts.

its already been said... you've got to pay to play........

I was working in the Mustang restoration business from 1990 till 1995, during this time I restored a 1970 Mach1 428SCJ drag pak car.... When I was doing this.. many of the restoration shops at that time often commented something simiilar... except their "worth" cars were Packards, Dusenbergs, etc.

what I'm trying to say here.... is Japanese cars are becoming valuable... because people who desire them... are now finding they have the money to restore, or resto-mod the car of their choice. An additional point here... I believe it was the 2013 Sonoma Valley Concour De'Elegance that actually had a Japanese car category!
pufito18

Post by pufito18 »

so im sayin if i buy a corolla for 500$ dollars to strip out for parts the point is to double the money rite not make the same 500$ or less it will be a waste of time, in my case thats wat i do i look for old rusted corollas or in good condition to sell for a profit i wanted to no who sed corollas are not valuable any car 40 or 30 years old is valuable and is an antique no matter japanese or american or watever else . so im saying if u looking for 40 or 30 year old parts that are not available anymore in parts stores and u find some one has it and u need it or want it then u have to pay for it since its a 30 or 40 year old part that is hard to find . that dosent mean u can make a reasonable offer to the seller with out offending the person . if u want the part to make ur car preety u need to pay for it just that simple. work hard and make the money to buy the part it wiil make u feel good about your self i now everybody wants a good deal but some people want to offer too low . like i get a private mesage saying
how much for the part and the price is rite next to the picture what does that mean i dont understand that. so all these cars are valuable to us cause we all have them rite ugly or preety it dosent matter, its all in our blood so thats why we have a forum like this for us . pa la fiebre. i will add more later , my intention is not to offend anyone. peace out . just my opinion . :) :D
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

oldeskewltoy wrote: what I'm trying to say here.... is Japanese cars are becoming valuable... because people who desire them... are now finding they have the money to restore, or resto-mod the car of their choice.
I have hear that so many times that is getting old, no matter how old they are and how many people desire them they still not worth what some guys in the left side of this nation are asking for them cars or parts,

We live in USA and here, only the American iron is worth of spending some $$$ cuz the price of them is always going up, while the Japanese cars will always worth next to nothing,

Yes Japanese cars are cool, and at least me as a Puerto Rican can appreciate em more cuz i grew up around them and as a kid hot rod them too and still, but when i see these adds asking 15k to 20k for Jap crap it just make me laugh, cuz i know i can get the same car in way better condition for less than a fraction of those ridiculous prices,

Last but not least, anyone can ask what they want for what they got, thats their right and no one can tell them otherwise, let them dream, and let fools fell for that, Dont give a flying Fack, and dont care, be my guess and have fun, that is what this hobby is for right?

Peace!
SF5 FOZZY