R1 Conepts Corolla Rotors

General information for parts interchange and modification.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

loquendo

R1 Conepts Corolla Rotors

Post by loquendo »

Has anybody had any experience with R1 Concepts? According to their website they make a slotted rotor...there isn't any specific information but are these the stock brake size?

Additionally, does anyone know of any upgrades for brake pads for stock calipers?
rolla_rage

Re: R1 Conepts Corolla Rotors

Post by rolla_rage »

loquendo wrote:Has anybody had any experience with R1 Concepts? According to their website they make a slotted rotor...there isn't any specific information but are these the stock brake size?

Additionally, does anyone know of any upgrades for brake pads for stock calipers?
Before doing the FC RX7 caliper swap up front I outfitted the stock single-piston calipers with a set of Bosch ceramic/metallic pads. Pretty sure it was the same set that is on RockAuto for $25. They held up to a little more abuse before fading than the Autozone'rs I had on there before - but never tolerated more than two or three corners of canyon carving before becoming practically frictionless. This of course was after the engine swap. I searched all over for pads before doing the swap and that was all I could come up with.

Good luck with search.

-J
Ecotec 2.0L LNF powered 82 Corolla Wagon daily driver. 314whp/344TQ