Booster Delete?

General information for parts interchange and modification.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Toyota1515

Re: Booster Delete?

Post by Toyota1515 »

BOBLOOK wrote:
Toyota1515 wrote:
baldo wrote:So what do you do with the hose that goes to the intake?
delete it!

The pedal will be really hard more leg force needed :lol: :lol: :lol:
But better feedback from brakes, anyway, Not for the lazy lads,
SF5 FOZZY
robbyw1985

Post by robbyw1985 »

Is there a larger diameter master cylinder that can be use on the car with out the brake booster (like with the booster eliminator plate) to aid in braking? Like from a Celica or a truck? I think the old site some one had a write up on a Nissan 240 one that fit?
skunk1

Post by skunk1 »

i deleted my booster cause of my carb choice, i just shorted the pushrod and drilled new holes in the firewall, works awesome. only problem is i have ae86 front disks and stock te31 rears so the pedel is not as positive as i want, but i remember on the old site someone said to use the master from a paseo. it had bigger front disk calipers and small drum rears, and the bolt pattern is the same as the old corolla. i have not tried it, but is on my list as soon as i can find another transmission...why are these things so hard to find!!!!!!

only problem is not getting used to pushing harder, its not bad at all. whats bad is getting into something newer when done driving the corolla, you will put everyone through the windshield.
80Corollin

Post by 80Corollin »

Would love to see a write up and pics! I want to clean up the bay
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

You can buy the adapter carlos Tpr is selling There's an writeup somewhere i need to look

The day we learn to think