Anybody has a custom interior?

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

baldo

Anybody has a custom interior?

Post by baldo »

Thinking about upgrading my interior and want to know whats out there. Door panels, fiberglass dash, custom console....... And I dont mean new parts or replacement parts, CUSTOM.
oldeskewltoy

Re: Anybody has a custom interior?

Post by oldeskewltoy »

baldo wrote:Thinking about upgrading my interior and want to know whats out there. Door panels, fiberglass dash, custom console....... And I dont mean new parts or replacement parts, CUSTOM.
real wood inlay....

rear seat removal, and re-invented rear cargo area....

Carpet covers the whole thing when done........
baldo

Post by baldo »

Im not really into wood, That used to be the big thing for these cars. Sooo............. ANYBODY ELSE? :shock: :?
UtahSleeper

Post by UtahSleeper »

At the age of these cars, its really whatever you can think of. I plan on making a fiberglass dash for my te72 so I can move my android dsahboard to the center.

Really, your best bet will be to look up peoples fiberglass work, cause anything else on these cars is just repainting and rebuilding whats already there.
Attempt at a car channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/UtahSleeper
1980 Corolla
1988 Celica Alltrac
2013 FR-S
santos

Post by santos »

I learned the hard way over the years, styles come and go nothing beats a good clean original interior. first there was wood then diamond plate now carbon fiber
baldo

Post by baldo »

I understand a clean nice interior. If I wanted to do that I can get all the parts I need and go that way. But the interior its just so plain to me. I like to make things and work on my car. I will feel like it was a waste of time to get everything new just to make it look the same. Thats just me. Maybe I will do a wood interior wrapped in diamond plated pattern carbon fiber. :lol:
UtahSleeper thats more like it, I want to try and make a one piece dash with the cluster and a/c all together. I dont get more than 2 days off work as it is, less 2 days in a row. Thats why I want to see what people have and how long it will take me to do it. I guess we spend too much time on the outside and engines! :lol: