te72 2 door fast back "levin" rear trunk glass weatherstrip

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

baldo

te72 2 door fast back "levin" rear trunk glass weatherstrip

Post by baldo »

So I am in the process of starting the body work on my car. I just put globs of silicone on the 4 corners because got tired of watching water drip when it rained. Not to mention the rust horrors I have to put up with and fix because of it.
Anyways, so Im about to start the body work and do not want to take the weatherstrip out and have a disaster trying to put it back or breaking in my hands or try finding one that I will never find. Does anybody have a pic of what it looks like? Anybody found something that worked instead, other than silicone? Any pics of anything will be helpful. Lets clarify that............ Any pics with it FIXED will be helpful! :lol:
BOBLOOK

Re: te72 2 door fast back "levin" rear trunk glass weatherst

Post by BOBLOOK »

Is this an new model toyota bro te72 2 door fast back "levin :roll: :roll: Never here of it
The day we learn to think
baldo

Post by baldo »

Well no but there is always so much confusion trying to describe which one it is. Its supposed to be a 2 door coupe. Which one? Coupe its a 2 door car right? We all know there are many different models of coupes. Liftback! Which one? There is a "fastback" which is what they call my car and a longer one its more of a wagon to me.
So I have a 2 door coupe liftback.Which is the one in your picture. They also made these over seas and called "levin" also. Check it out! ;) Then the "wagon" that looks like pufitos car.
Im just trying to put as much info to try to get the right information bro. Apparently did not do a good job. :?
On that note, can you give me the definitive name of this model that nobody will get confused when I ask about it? Even when I call Toyota for parts have to describe which car it is like 3 times for them to find it.
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Everything you said is nonsense this discussion about the description has being ongoing since the creation of the toyota3tc forum till now the 3th forum still people want to screw those models whether you agree or not . I am responsible of avoiding this confusion out of this forum for this main reason.

If i were an bad person i would have sell my coupe (levin )new dash to guys who said they have an 2 doors coupe and the car they havewas 2 doors sedan. The levin part is correct .........

baldo

Post by baldo »

On that note..... Any rear window weather strip fixes for a te72 coupe? :)
MTyn

Post by MTyn »

Boblook, you should remove the KE and TE codes from the list.. that is still confusing a bit. And make a forumheader of that pic!

My try to make the wanted COUPE part clear : Which backdoor weatherstip you look for?

#68291 : partnr 68291-12030 : Weatherstrip (for backdoor/glass)

#64904 : Partnr 67881-12030 : Weatherstrip (for body/backdoor)
If they don´t have classic Toyota´s in heaven.. I´M NOT GOING!!!
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

baldo wrote:On that note..... Any rear window weather strip fixes for a te72 coupe? :)
All went to Hi don't have and can break when you try to remove it !
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

MTyn wrote:Boblook, you should remove the KE and TE codes from the list.. that is still confusing a bit. And make a forumheader of that pic!
Board is 3tc (engine related) not really an E7 Forum but i will make an sticky topic and yes the codes are little confusing.
baldo

Post by baldo »

Yeah MTyn, I am looking for the one thats not in the picture. Its the one thats on top of the glass with 1 corner piece on the corners. Maybe thats why I cant find it, is that weather strip or molding?
MTyn

Post by MTyn »

The ones above are the black rubber weatherstrips.. here the pic with the moulding:

Link with partnr list : http://www.jp-carparts.com/toyota/partl ... 6&fig=7504
If they don´t have classic Toyota´s in heaven.. I´M NOT GOING!!!