3TC engine for sale

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

DjSPecter87

3TC engine for sale

Post by DjSPecter87 »

I bought a AE86 with a 3tc in it. And apon pulling it out and going for a rebuild I discovered it had a snapped connectiong rod, But the crank seems to be ok. I am selling the WHOLE motor for parts or all together. I really dont have prices and I am not looking to make a ton of money so just THROW OUT A PRICE and I am pretty sure i will take it. I also I the t40 5 speed as well. THe motor is missing the INTAKE MANIFOLD AND CARB AND EXHAUST MANIFOLD. I do have the COMPLETE TE72 engine and chassis harness as well. I am located in San Antonio , Texas and will ship at buyers expense. Again Just throw out a offer and low ballers are welcome. I am just trying to get rid of this stuff. Pics apon request!

mikealike

Re: 3TC engine for sale

Post by mikealike »

GLWS
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
Paypal luzunaris99@gmail.com
toyota13

Post by toyota13 »

how much for crank
DjSPecter87

Post by DjSPecter87 »

15.00 for crank plus shipping on your end.
bryanhernandez3727

Post by bryanhernandez3727 »

Does it have a T50 tranny ? and is the crank still for sale ?
Corolla Kid
トヨタ
DjSPecter87

Post by DjSPecter87 »

Was told it's a two but it's a 5 speed and yes crank is still for sale. Only thing that is not for sale is EXHAUST MANIFOLD AND I TAKE MANIFOLD AND CARB. ONLY CAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE ANYMORE. I have the full 5 speed swap if intrested with full drive shaft from te72.
chris76corolla

Post by chris76corolla »

how much for the t50 tranny
corolla lifestyle
skabrock5

Post by skabrock5 »

I'm interested in purchasing the head. I'm in Houston.
mrcorolla

Post by mrcorolla »

HEY I'AM LOOKING FOR THE 2 BRACKETS THAT GOES ATTACH TO THE ENGINE WHERE THE MOTOR MOUNT GO ON FROM A 3TC ENGINE ON SIDE BIGGER THAN THE OTHER, IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM ATTACH TO THE ENGINE, BY THE WAY ALSO NEED THE BRACKET THAT HOLDS THE ALTONATOR SCREW AN ALL, LET ME NOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THIS PARTS, I'AM IN QUEENS N.Y THANKS IN ADVANCE...
Last edited by mrcorolla on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

DjSPecter87 wrote:I bought a AE86 with a 3tc in it. And apon pulling it out and going for a rebuild I discovered it had a snapped connectiong rod, But the crank seems to be ok. I am selling the WHOLE motor for parts or all together. I really dont have prices and I am not looking to make a ton of money so just THROW OUT A PRICE and I am pretty sure i will take it. I also I the t40 5 speed as well. THe motor is missing the INTAKE MANIFOLD AND CARB AND EXHAUST MANIFOLD. I do have the COMPLETE TE72 engine and chassis harness as well. I am located in San Antonio , Texas and will ship at buyers expense. Again Just throw out a offer and low ballers are welcome. I am just trying to get rid of this stuff. Pics apon request!

Let me know how much for everything