W58 to 3tc adapter plate

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Island Chain Racing

Re: W58 to 3tc adapter plate

Post by Island Chain Racing »

This 2 shipped out yesterday. 1 to the east coast and other to Scotland....thnx guys..thnx 3t.
Grumpy3TC

Post by Grumpy3TC »

Thanks very much icr,Best service and quality work,very happy and thasnks a lot .keep the good work my friend.
MY 3tc is so Grumpy! I feel like eating one or two Rotaries for breakfast today!
Island Chain Racing

Grumpy3TC wrote:Thanks very much icr,Best service and quality work,very happy and thasnks a lot .keep the good work my friend.
thnx brotha...did you get already?
Grumpy3TC

Post by Grumpy3TC »

Island Chain Racing wrote:
Grumpy3TC wrote:Thanks very much icr,Best service and quality work,very happy and thasnks a lot .keep the good work my friend.
thnx brotha...did you get already?
Yes I did,I will post pictures at soon i put it toghether ,Nice craftmanship and very good alinment, very pro overall. :D Very happy !!
MY 3tc is so Grumpy! I feel like eating one or two Rotaries for breakfast today!
Island Chain Racing

wow that was fast....thnx broth....Let me know if you need anything...Aloha's
Grumpy3TC

Post by Grumpy3TC »

Island Chain Racing wrote:wow that was fast....thnx broth....Let me know if you need anything...Aloha's
Yes that was fast I got it about 4 days ago now.No problem i be contacting you if any new proyect start.
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

I told you grumpy this guy is a damn monster doing these things bro, props to Joey, i could fab whatever i want but on this, i just go with him with my eyes closed he can tell you i am his best customer LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:
SF5 FOZZY
Island Chain Racing

Toyota1515 wrote:I told you grumpy this guy is a damn monster doing these things bro, props to Joey, i could fab whatever i want but on this, i just go with him with my eyes closed he can tell you i am his best customer LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:
haha...15 you crack me up...thnx brotha you rock..
BrianGT

Post by BrianGT »

Hi Joey,
got my adapter plate today! It got stopped by Customs who added their pound of flesh!

It looks great mate, thank you. It will be a while before I get to use it but as soon as I do I will let you know and post pics.
Cheers,
Brian
Island Chain Racing

BrianGT wrote:Hi Joey,
got my adapter plate today! It got stopped by Customs who added their pound of flesh!

It looks great mate, thank you. It will be a while before I get to use it but as soon as I do I will let you know and post pics.
Cheers,
Brian
rite on B, I'm glad it made it half way around the world...just let me know if you have any questions...Aloha's