Welcome To The New Home of 3TC

Post question & Frequently common parts that you find that fit but weren't supposed to-include the parts numbers if where possible.
25 posts Page 2 of 3
I enjoy looking at the forum regularly but can't always add a lot to it.I think people are missing out on the potential of these cars and engines.Please keep it #1
1 keep it.
I love the forum. Facebook cycles through too fast and I get much more actual info here.
tavirace wrote: I enjoy looking at the forum regularly but can't always add a lot to it.I think people are missing out on the potential of these cars and engines.Please keep it #1



Thanks for sharing your opinion i will consider this. 8-)
The day we learn to think
Estebot wrote: 1 keep it.
I love the forum. Facebook cycles through too fast and I get much more actual info here.


Thanks for sharing your opinion i will consider this.
The day we learn to think
as a recent new owner of a 3TC swapped 1977 TE51, I vote keep it!! so much valuable information here!
7levin7 wrote: as a recent new owner of a 3TC swapped 1977 TE51, I vote keep it!! so much valuable information here!


Thanks for joining 3tc and for sharing your opinion i will consider this
The day we learn to think
Understand why you may want to close down the site, it requires a lot of work and if there's not much input from other users, it might require that. That being said there is so much more information available on this site than on Instagram or Facebook and not everyone wants to be on social media. However like you said there is allot of archived stuff available.
rastamang wrote: Understand why you may want to close down the site, it requires a lot of work and if there's not much input from other users, it might require that. That being said there is so much more information available on this site than on Instagram or Facebook and not everyone wants to be on social media. However like you said there is allot of archived stuff available.



Thanks for sharing your thoughts is more the lack of input ! To run the board is not so much work few $ 140 for the annual hosting/domein cover that's all.
The day we learn to think
#1

KEEP IT!!!!

I may not share as much as I used to but I am here lurking quite often just to see if I missed anything. A bit selfish on my part, also I'm sure there's always a new person wanting to get more information about the T engines and E chassis.

I truly appreciate what you guys are doing.


Ryan
BOBLOOK wrote:
MTyn wrote: a big 1 !!!!

Keep the forum!
As i dont use Facebook or Twitter its the best place to keep in contact with other E7 people.
There is almost no other forum that is worldwide used for Corolla E7!!


Totally agree is an great platform to share and collect info's ! Hows the corolla ?


Still in great condition! Waiting for sunny weather to get her out for a cruise again.
If they don´t have classic Toyota´s in heaven.. I´M NOT GOING!!!
25 posts Page 2 of 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest