1982 Te72 Parts wanted

Here in this section is where you can keep everyone informed about the ones bad & good experiences when buying and selling parts.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Forum rules
Section is created for warning others on the board.

By time to time although everyone seems to be honest.

They use to show up those with some weird reason trying to go away with your hard earned money.

Here you can share you're experiences but mods can use their discretion.

Please when you buy or sell something try to collect as much information from the person if its possible. To describe things like address, phone, full name and check in the feedback section( although is new) for others experiences. This will save a lot of trouble!!!
Hawaiian

Re: 1982 Te72 Parts wanted

Post by Hawaiian »

It's not the amount ,it's the principle . I let you tell it Kido sweet dreams in fairy land.
santos

Post by santos »

hey Hawaiian if you buy something and pay with paypal and the seller spends the money it takes a few days for a refund to go through.
to get a refund without filing a claim within 7 days is not bad. and then you start bitching about the seller?

I probably don't know all the facts but you have your money back money back all should be good in the hood
Last edited by santos on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hawaiian

Post by Hawaiian »

Sup Santos I sold you parts before great transaction no issues, but on the other note yeah you don't know all the facts so you cant really speak on it then cause you would be assuming too,. Keep in mind if you sell something to a buyer make sure both parties are happy not just the seller. Or your like him just go out spending funds before other party gets items/parts, so seller is assuming buyer is happy or going to be before having confirmation , that's how to do Kido business based on assumption. V8Danny is saying he been in Kido business for a long time ,well then he should know, he says he isn't a retail store ,well then keep funds for ready instant refund. Yes he did refund me for the record I did state that everyone its the lil fibs came along with sale, and then the refund excuse . I just suggested a few pointers on selling that's all with responds to his talk on this site. So I looked over it and said Wow I'm being pulled into this childish shit too :lol: by participating. My last reply on this, no worries everyone. Also that's 8-) if no one wants to sell me anything on here, my reason for me searching is due to I don't have those parts or cars in my yards for that year we crushed them already. Yes I know what your thinking , I probly sold you all parts not even knowing it , 2 yards major contributor on TE & other used parts selling world wide :lol: Its all good in the hood V8Danny & Santos....Peace!!
pufito18

Post by pufito18 »

:( :o :shock: :roll: :|
73te27

Post by 73te27 »

Seen this on club4ag
Check third to last post

http://club4ag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12644
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

73te27 wrote:Seen this on club4ag
Check third to last post

Shame and harmful just wondering what for excuses he will come up with now :evil: ?
The day we learn to think
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

The day we learn to think
1.8te27

Post by 1.8te27 »

73te27 wrote:Seen this on club4ag
Check third to last post

I have had a similar issue, received parts but the condition was misrepresented. I don't care how good of a deal comes from him, I've read too many bad experiences and experienced one myself.