Looking for 3TC -> T50 bellhousing

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

mockra

Looking for 3TC -> T50 bellhousing

Post by mockra »

Hi all,

I've got myself a 3TC and I've got myself a T50 but the bellhousing is for the 4AG engine, need a bellhousing for the 3TC so I can get this car up and running. It's the only thing standing in the way at this point (I hope, projects are a beast)

Located in LA and willing to pick up but also willing to do it out of state w/shipping if there's an ebay listing I have somehow missed.
mockra

Re: Looking for 3TC -> T50 bellhousing

Post by mockra »

I believe we specifically need a bellhousing out of an '82 Corolla. Anyone?
carboyRolla

Post by carboyRolla »

i have 3tc flywheel in case u need 1
mockra

Post by mockra »

Got one of those, that's one of the many ways we figured out we had the wrong bellhousing :D

Though I suppose this flywheel could be from anywhere, guess we'll know once we get the housing.

Engine is in and ready to go but we aren't going anywhere without a trans mated up :cry:
carboyRolla

Post by carboyRolla »

send u pmed
Sd3tc

Post by Sd3tc »

mockra wrote:Hi all,

I've got myself a 3TC and I've got myself a T50 but the bellhousing is for the 4AG engine, need a bellhousing for the 3TC so I can get this car up and running. It's the only thing standing in the way at this point (I hope, projects are a beast)

Located in LA and willing to pick up but also willing to do it out of state w/shipping if there's an ebay listing I have somehow missed.
hey I have what you are looking for I PM'D YOU
check us out at:
facebook.com/ourtoyotatendencies

isntagram:
ourtoyotatendencies
Grumpy3TC

Post by Grumpy3TC »

Sd3tc wrote:
mockra wrote:Hi all,

hey I have what you are looking for I PM'D YOU
My friend I do have two of the one is little starter and the other one is a big starter, check you starter and let me know , sale for $100.00 each, is you have no starter u can choose idle one and the buy the starter that belong to it. Let me know if you interested and PM me.
MY 3tc is so Grumpy! I feel like eating one or two Rotaries for breakfast today!