Old site member to new site!

Take the time and tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

3TCYA

Old site member to new site!

Post by 3TCYA »

Hello 3TCGARAGE.COM. I was a member of the old site and now I registered on here for very sad reasons. I was the owner of 3 Corollas that I loved almost as much as I do my own kids! :oops: My first car was a 1974 KE20 2-door Peanut with only the shell (yes, with skinny bumpers), instrument cluster, steering wheel, and it's original and still running 3K-C 1.2 L attached to a 4-speed manual tranny. It was purchased with the intent of making it a trailer queen.......never happened and then kept for parts. The second one was a 1973 TE21 Deluxe Peanut with a swapped out 3tc. It had dual 40mm Webers, shaved head, MSD Ignition and coil, tri-y Thorley headers, and I'm not sure about the exhaust. This was my pride and joy that was my daily driver. I was planning on getting buried in it instead o a casket! :lol: The last one was going to be my very rare and hard to find dream car come true. It was a 1972 TE28 2-DOOR COROLLA WAGON DELUXE. It had original everything including the 1.6L 2tc engine. It only needed some body work, paint, and the liner and seats done. It even had the first time option (I think) air conditioning unite with the vents under the glove box. I was going to put in a fuel injected turbocharged 3TC in it with a roll cage. It would have become my daily driver. I know you people can relate to the feeling I would have gotten from the ahhs and wows seeing something like that driving passed you!! First thing noticed would have been the shiny intercooler staring you in the face!!
:x I'm sorry Mod's but it really pisses me off thinking about them.

Sad to inform everyone that I no longer posses any of these cars......why? Well I don't want to say why because I will just get worked up and write a tarring apart post of my family, ex-girlfriend, and her parents selling them from under my nose and behind my back! RRRGGGG A******S!!! Well, I'm here to try and sell allot of parts OEM, aftermarket, and custom made parts that I have collected over the years and still have. I would rather sell them to people who would appreciate a fellow enthusiast helping out. Plus, after my separation with my ex and having full custody of m 3 yr old daughter, loosing my house. and without a job at the moment I don't know if I will ever be able to get another one. Not to mention have the money to build and/or modify it. GOD I miss my cars!! I have priorities and me getting back on my feet for my kids come first.

So, there it is people. Hope to talk to all of you soon!

3TCYA
You don't know what living is until you drive an old school Corolla!!
pufito18

Re: Old site member to new site!

Post by pufito18 »

damm bro very sorry about ur story :cry: but welcome and good luck with ur sales let s see wat u got
BOBLOOK

Re: Old site member to new site!

Post by BOBLOOK »

Welcome bro ;)
The day we learn to think