Te72 daily driver project

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Six1ohrollaz

Te72 daily driver project

Post by Six1ohrollaz »

Bought her with the intentions of daily driving her this winter but time and $$$ have not been on my side! I've got a couple electrical gremlins to work out but she does run and drive! I've got a weber single side draft 45 new in the box to throw on once it gets a ill warmer I'm also gonna swap out the fuel pump for a low pressure electric pump with regulator once I swap the carb! Car belonged to my uncle as a kid I use to ride around in this very car.... Guess you can say this was the one corolla that started it all for me and now she's in my possession! Cars bone stock I removed all the emission/air pump crap and she runs way better then the day brought her home she's been sittin since 05 I've gota go over the rear brakes fronts are good I've replaced the gas as well as the fuel filter with the in-line glass filter the wheels she had on her when I bought her was your traditional baby supra ancho/fino's I ditched those for a set of sr-5 steelies that ima have widened! for now I threw on my stock gts wheels for some motivation! Future plans are sourcing an 80 front suspension short stroke conversion w/coils NEED a header ASAP fuel pump block off and removing these god awful bumpers! Image
Image[/URL]
BOBLOOK

Re: Te72 daily driver project

Post by BOBLOOK »

Welcome to the forum ;)
The day we learn to think