TATE QUIETO 1.8 >2016,,Mission accomplish EFI + Boost

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

toyotero2dend

Re: TATE QUIETO 1.8

Post by toyotero2dend »

Hey q hace mano long time no see.how you & the fam. doing?
Tate Quieto
76Mustard

Post by 76Mustard »

toyotero2dend wrote:Hey q hace mano long time no see.how you & the fam. doing?
Car looks b-full pa.

Todo bien, vendi la Mostasa y chilling. Tu???
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Yo ,ya tu ves todavia bregando con el rolla pero ya pronto le Doy pela,solo esta a ley de una manga para el intake.,so you out off the game? No more yotas? I saw the car for sale in c/l ,was posted in the Bronx ,who ever bought it got a great car
Tate Quieto
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Finally the intercooler is in its place , all hoses connected & engine running ;) . Image. Image. Image. . Image. Image. This last pic is the vid. ;)
Tate Quieto
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

Hey papa vi el video looks nice I'm happy you did it right that car is to nice to do things quick. Me alegro. Me I hit a big bump the stupid rims in the back with slicks sticks out to much I should ve went the same as the others 4.5 back space :evil: chavos potao Maldito sea oh well now I'm gonna be on hold to order another set. Damn
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Damn sorry to hear Mallito ,,but what made you buy wheels with out measuring ?don't stop now just keep fixing any lil bugs,,tie down hoses ,bolts ,and stuff so that when you get the rite size wheels ,all the rest is done & just concentrate on the rear ;)
Tate Quieto
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

toyotero2dend wrote:Damn sorry to hear Mallito ,,but what made you buy wheels with out measuring ?don't stop now just keep fixing any lil bugs,,tie down hoses ,bolts ,and stuff so that when you get the rite size wheels ,all the rest is done & just concentrate on the rear ;)
Well crossing my fingers I talked to jegs and they said to send them back and get the right ones in return so I sent them out today so hopefully I get my other ones soon :shock:
Mazota TE51

Post by Mazota TE51 »

That intercooler looks like it came there from the factory. 8-) Your car is off the hook can't wait to see it in person.
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Thanks for the compliment on my toy Mazota,,as you can see I took apart the whole front , did a lot of measuring b4 I started cutting into my baby,it came out just how I wanted it ,I still have a bit more work to do,which is the ac condenser & drier bottle , but I need to drive my baby around ,so the ac has been put on hold for a while ;) . Hope I can drive it to the next event at E town.
Last edited by toyotero2dend on Sat May 24, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tate Quieto
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Hey Mallito you got lucky,hope you get the rite size in return.
Tate Quieto