wobble and shake.........

General information for parts interchange and modification.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

BOBLOOK

Re: wobble and shake.........

Post by BOBLOOK »

+1 I use to to work at an alignment center long time ago

80% of the times wobble was the tires the cause, it was the major discussion when you was trying to tell them the tire was bad. They come with the resent receipt not long ago purchase tires. So when you ask them when did this problem start........................silent................. :lol: :lol:

Toyota1515 wrote:Well i have seen new wheels wobble, i have seen new tires wobble, i have seen tires that never catch any balancing at all, and also have seen wobble axles just by went over curbs!

By the way my daily mazda wobble as hell someway shaky in the back but it doesn't bother me Thank God am an Mechanic

I should film this :lol: :lol: :lol:
The day we learn to think
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Jack up the car from the rear chuck the fronts put it gear ,let it spin for a lil and you'll see if it has a bent axle ;)
Tate Quieto
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

baldo

Post by baldo »

So I took it to balance the tires just because and a front tire was bad. (thanks a lot boblook ) Other than that if I grab the wheels and move them front side to side they do move a bit and make a clicking noise. I changed both inner and outer hub bearings again, when I took one off a bearing piece fell out. So I thought that was it, its done!............. :roll: Same #$@$ problem :evil:
The suspension is pretty new did it about February. But with the same problem and the clicking........... can it be a ball joint? Its the only thing I have not changed. It has to be right? :? Im going to change it anyways but, anybody has an easy way to change them out? :)
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Florida roads aren't that flat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you check your splindle for worn ?

The bearing need to be tension fit when you slide then over the hub

baldo

Post by baldo »

Spindle looked fine, cant say the same about the dust shield. More like it used to be a shield and now its dust! But you can hear a click and a lil movement were the strut meets the ball joint. So Im thinking its worn out. Man I need a lot of parts for this thing right now, I should get a part time job in a parts store! :lol:
Lets see, brake booster or master cylinder, front tires, ball joint, carpet, head gasket.......... new car......... :mrgreen:
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

You know what ???

Buy another car :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cousin eddy

Post by cousin eddy »

You said you had rims, do they fit hub centricly or do they fit lugcentricly? Every time you put them on it could have a slight imbalance if they don't sit hubcenticly. Get a micrometer and measure the hub the wheels sit on vs the inside of the hub on the wheels.