fuel pressure regulator hoses

Webers, Cam selection and Ignition upgrades.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

SantanaAE86

fuel pressure regulator hoses

Post by SantanaAE86 »

So today I was putting the sidedrafts on my car but the guy who sell me the drafts give it to me with a fuel pressure regulator , there's 4 hoses where goes where????
baldo

Re: fuel pressure regulator hoses

Post by baldo »

Well without pics its hard to tell what the real problem is. But like you stated, a regulator has an input and output ( 2 hoses) Then you have 2 carbs. Now the set up for the carbs depending how you do it you can use 2 hoses or 3.
NOW......... Do you even need the regulator? Just because somebody sold you parts or a "kit" does not mean you have to use everything. I see possibly lots of things that can go wrong if you are having problems setting this up. Like is your ignition updated, fuel delivery, tune up? And are you planning to tune them also?
SantanaAE86

Post by SantanaAE86 »

Yeah sure my ignition is upgraded but I asked the guy who sold me the carby he explained me about the hoses , there was one of the 4 hoses that had me like where this one goes and then I realize that the other hose on the T was for the nitrous wet system but I removed cuz im not going the use the nitrous now till I upgrade my fuel system to electric
thanks man
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Yeah post picture
The day we learn to think