AE71 interior 2tone blue

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

oldeskewltoy

AE71 interior 2tone blue

Post by oldeskewltoy »

For sale: two tone blue interior - both front seats, both rear seat backs, and seat base, both door panels, both door pulls/arm rest, both passenger rear side panels.

Overall condition 6 of 10: the front seats need to be cleaned, and there are a couple of small (cig butt sized) holes. the rear seat backs are both good, the rear seat bottom is also good. The door panels are complete, but need restoration. The thigh high 100mm wide trim is there, but is decaying with time.

$400.00 gets the 4 panels, front and rear seating

Also for sale is a reconditioned blue console($200),

as well as a sport coupe rear parcel shelf and side pods also blue ($250)

shipping is at your expense... (READ AS: pick up HIGHLY preferred)
Mazota TE51

Re: AE71 interior 2tone blue

Post by Mazota TE51 »

How is that shade of blue on that console compare to the factory blue? Yours looks a lot brighter but it could be the pictures. Also that rear luggage cover fits only the sportcoupe or will it fit a liftback?
oldeskewltoy

Post by oldeskewltoy »

I'm pretty sure the luggage cover is sport coupe only... (but I don't know.... although you coould look it up in toyodiy

now for the console... when flipped, the plastic color of the underside of the console is a bit darker.

I had all the panels "resurrected" back 2 years ago (Color Glo). Now for the odd/funny/intriguing bit.. I flipped the rear panels and the Color Glo is almost a dead match, much closer then the Color Glo was on the console.... and when comparing the console to the rear panels... the underside of the console did not mach thew back side of the rear panels. Both are blue... but the console was a darker blue.

Here is a photo of all the panels before I did anything too them.... note the somewhat significant fade/mismatch, you can see the console (and a few other "hard" plastic items) is much darker then the rest of the interior

in particular you can see the plastic hatchs (both) that fits into the rear panels no longer match.... because of THIS mismatch... I had the Color Glo guy copy the back side of the panels to restore the interior too.....
Mike Morris

Post by Mike Morris »

Any chance to sell just the door panels?
oldeskewltoy

Post by oldeskewltoy »

Mike Morris wrote:Any chance to sell just the door panels?
the 2... or the 4(including the smaller rear panels)

Where are you so I can figure a shipping cost
toyotacorolla1983

Post by toyotacorolla1983 »

are the seats gone? thankz let me knowif u have pics im in 92707 california
oldeskewltoy

Post by oldeskewltoy »

I still have the seats.....